Everything you should know about payday advance loans online
Payday loans are one of the most marketed services online. These loans are also known as short term loans, and provide an instant relief from financial problems. People who face unpleasant experience with financial companies often resort to these loans. Also those who cannot extend their budget until the next check turn towards payday loans as well. These loans are much easier to get as compared to traditional loans. Payday loans companies offer 24 hours solutions for people in need.
There are several pros and cons of choosing payday loans over traditional loans like
- Payday loans can be applied in an hour’s time, you don’t really have to spend several rounds to the bank or collect detailed papers and income returns to apply for a loan.
- Traditional loans require a longer time more than 48 hours to 1 weeks time for its approval whereas payday loans can be granted in as less as 24 hours.
- Payday loans are available and accessible online, one can apply from the comfort of their house by submitting the required documents online. Traditional bank loans can be applied online but you need to have an account in the bank that you are applying for.
Online Payday Advance Loans
So if you are thinking of applying for a payday loan, here is what you need to know:
You need to fulfill some of their basic requirements to be eligible for the loan:
- Borrower must be of legal age, i.e. 21 years to apply for the loan
- He must have a proof of permanent income
- In case the borrower is unemployed, he will then have to submit documents attesting his capacity to return the amount borrowed.
- The applier must have a valid bank or check account.
How to apply?
Most of the lenders now have the process of online application wherein the interested person can apply online. The whole process is shortened as they don’t have to visit the store. The documents required are listed clearly on the website and the entire process is really simple that allows the borrower to submit needed documents in one go. The documents then submitted are checked by the company and checked against forgery. If everything is in favor they take digital signature on the document stating different rules and regulations to the customer and loan is also transferred in his bank usually on the next working day.
One can also request for a check, if they don’t want money to be deposited in their banks.
The minimum amount in the US that a person can borrow from payday firms depends on the state. A minimum of $50 to a maximum of $1000 can be borrowed. Usually loan more than $500 is granted through checks. There are some states in the USA that prohibits payday loan practice.
Well interest rate is the most important thing to consider while applying for payday loans. For example, a borrower pays $20 for every $100. Payday loan is unlike traditional bank loan and is to be returned by the next payday or maximum of 3 months. In the US a borrower pays around 400% as per the consumer federation of America. If a person fails to pay back the loan in the allotted timeframe, a massive rate of interest is implied on the amount to be returned.
It is easier to take payday loans but at the same time one must ensure that he is in a position to return it otherwise one can get stuck in the vicious circle of repayment and may have to pay even 1000% of the amount borrowed.
Reading the terms carefully while applying for payday loans and understanding them is essential. The dates of start and end of payday loan are mentioned very clearly on the documents provided by the lending company.