Payday Loans V/S Traditional Bank Loans – Which one is best?
Short term Loans V/s Traditional Bank Loans
“USA is one of the largest developed countries in the world. With the continuous growth of various economical sectors, the economy of the USA is expanding day by day. The citizens need their pocket full all the times in order to survive in the country. Advance technology and changing of lifestyle are calling for emergency money on the daily basis. Sometimes various sudden expenses arises such as Phone bills, electricity bills, unexpected hospital bills etc which cannot be delayed otherwise they can result in paying the fine later. Though everyone puts their best efforts to maintain the monthly budget according to their salary, but the sudden money crisis makes them to borrow loans from various sources.”
Payday Loans V/s Traditional Bank Loans
Traditional Bank loans can help you by lending the money at low interest rates. One can apply from $500 to $50000 as loan amount. The Repayment of money is based on fixed monthly instalments in fixed period of time. Every bank has its own limit and loan policies. Before signing any loan agreement, one must understand about the bank policy and the different aspects related to borrowing the loans.
The traditional banks loans are more secure and safe than the payday loans but despite of that mostly people recommend payday loans instead of bank loans. As the process of applying for loan is very long and monotonous, mostly people do not prefer it if they need instant cash loans. One must have to stand in the long queues in order to fulfil the loan application and it could take days to weeks to approve the loan.So,it is advised that if you do not need money instantly and you can wait, then you must choose on traditional bank loans over payday loans.
Payday loans are the quickest way to get instant money if you need immediate cash to pay off your debts. These Loans offers instant cash to manage various sudden emerged financial circumstances. Loan money is direct delivered to your account on the next business day after the approval. Payday Loan service is available at any cash store and its online availability is making them more marketable.
These loans can be varying from $500 to $1500 along with the APR according to the amount of loan. At repayment time, the borrower is supposed to pay loans plus the calculated interest rate. If the date of pay back is extended in any case, then the extra fees is charged along with the previous wholesome.
How to apply for Payday loans?
The process of applying for payday loan is very simple and quick. The online availability of the application forms make them even easier to apply. The borrower can apply online directly from his/her personal computer. One must fill the valid personal and account details in the form and send it for approval. The submitted application travels in the wide network of lenders and the interested lender send their offer to the applicant. The borrower can select one of the best lenders and then the lender deposits the amount in the account in next 1 or 2 business days.
Short term Loans V/s Traditional Bank Loans
There is only one similarity between the bank loans and cash advance loans and that is both can lend money to the borrowers. Both loan procedures are different in the terms of service, interest rates, repayment mode and policy terms and conditions. The following aspects can clear the differences:
- Amount of loan: The Traditional banks can lend maximum amount of loan depending on your guarantee placed in loan agreement. For example, you can take home loan, car loan, business loan etc that carries a large money amount .On other hand, Payday loans offers you only short amount of money up to $1500 maximum. This amount of money can be used to pay your sudden expenses like hospital bills or other domestic bills.
- Interest Rates: Payday Loans charges high interest rates than the bank loans. It can be four times the original principal amount. Annual APR reaches 398% annually in case of cash loans and it may reach to 28% in cash of instalment payday loans.
- Processing Time: The loan processing time in traditional banks is very long. You have to wait in queue to get your loan application sanctioned. Not only this, the sanctioned money will also take time to reach you. In case of payday loans, the loans get approved in just a blink of an eye.
- Repayment mode: Traditional banks allow you to pay monthly instalments in fixed interval of time along with the applied rate of interest. On the contrary, payday loans demands full repayment on the next salary day. If you fail to pay back the loan, then you have to suffer the consequences which can be very dangerous.
- Security: In order to apply for the short term loans, you need to mention all the personal and account details. There can be a risk of leakage of information but short term cash agencies are strictly ordered to not to pass any details to any other organization. All of your information is kept confidential and safe using the latest advanced encryption technology.
The above mentioned points can help you in making your mind for which loan you are opting for. Selecting right way of borrowing loan can help you in eliminating your financial problems.
“Payday loans are best option when you want to get rid of financial crisis immediately. You can also go for traditional loan if you have patience to wait for money and if you want to pay lower interest rates.”